Diphenhydramine HCL v.s. Doxylamine Succinate Vs whatever
OK so this post is mainly for the parents or anyone else who might be concerned about their loved one who is abusing drugs.
Great, so your loved one is weaned of drugs, right and you think the said person has absolutely no access to drugs? Well then read on …. because it is not what you think
These over the counter medications are totally safe for the average joe, but not so much for the addict who is going through a bender. Take my case for example. These pills are so easy to steal to start with, because it supposedly does not give you a high.
I wanted to get high and I was desperate. So I started popping these pills. So my normal workflow or modus operandi was thus
- I would usually walk down the isle of a local rite aid and steal a bottle or two of any of the drugs above indiscriminately
- Start popping them every 0-20 mins
- Instead of feeling sleepy, your eyes just pop out after a while
- By the end of the day, If you find yourself in a dark room, you won’t be able to walk from one end of the room to the other. Your legs go wobbly and you will have to crawl from one place to another. You will eventually fall asleep though
- Repeat steps all steps in day one
- Increase your uptake
- You will stop feeling hungry
- your stomach will be filled with gas and you will be passing gas from all of your extremities
- Eating becomes a laborious act, but you will get there.
- You will groggy the whole day, but you wont be able to sleep, because you are waiting for the knock out effect which you are used to.
Day Three through Day Five
- If you kept up your routine, between day three and day five, the hallucinations will start
- Initially you will see and hear voices randomly.
- Occasionally, you feel like people are touching you
- But these rapidly progresses to full on hallucinations
- You wont be able to tell the difference between what is fake and what is real
- You will start talking and laughing with others
- Watching movies or whatever that really gets you going
- Sorry if you are getting any kinky ideas, that just wont work. That part of your body would be taking a break
Now it gets really tricky. I do not if it was part of the hallucination or some thing else.
During my sleep I would eel like something was watching me, peering into my soul. Sometimes I would feel it was touching me or trying to sleep next to me. There were others that used to give me orders, asking me to do things.
It was totally ghoulish. It was one thing to watch an imaginary movie or have conversations with imaginary people. This was different… it felt different.
The hallucinations kept going even after I stopped the OTC Meds. I must have continued to hallucinate for a week. My folks gave u on me and thought that I had gone crazy. They thought the alcohol and drugs had scrambled my head. Little did they know what I was up-to.
Here is the really, really weird part. I related this to my pastor, never mentioning that I was abusing OTC’s. He told me, next time the entity asked me to do some thing, just tell it to leave me alone.
As much as I found the experience disturbing, I was also equally attracted to the experience, because it was like being high all the time. Anyways, this one time, it came and asked me to do something notorious and I insisted that it leave me alone.
That was the last of it. I never had the experience ever after. I never abused the drug after that.
I just thought that people should know, that OTC’s are bad for drug addicts. They are equally, if not more deadly than illegal drugs or alcohol
Reader beware. and spread the word… [ This is a true experience ]